20070313

Thank You Mr. HD

I just wanted to thank Mr. HD for giving me access to the Jumbie Music Video that doesn't have the Synergy TV logo plastered over it.


I was just checking up on his MySpace page, that actually embedded the one I recorded and posted on YouTube, and saw a new link that sends you to his new HD website. There is a link to the music video that pops up in a media player but being the person I am I decided to see if I could JUMBIE it. I was successful it was too easy.

I forgot last time to point out SURGE, doing their Thriller routine in the video.

2 comments:

  1. Thx....
    You think they would have the video on lock.
    Thanks to hackers like you....being away from Synergy and T&T makes living away a bit easier. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt have to hack it... it was a simple download... just knew what i was looking for :D

    ReplyDelete