20070906

and the nominees are...

I am currently working on a project for an award show that is slated to happen 2 weekends from now. I wasn't at work for about 3 weeks due to a previous engagement... All the while I was thinking that the show is at the end of September... HA! Low and behold when I went to work on Monday they telling me that its due earlier... much earlier... 2 weeks earlier... 10 days earlier than what was tentatively given... oh $hit I have it written on the friggin whiteboard... Y allyuh so...

I have to do it anyway so it didn't make sense fussin... but the best part is that everything still eh final yet... I guess that is acceptable here in our little Third World Republic. Well I don't accept it... I cant... I know that it wont be the last time I encounter this either... but lemme just inform those who like to stick... you wont get the BEST of ME...

I wont be giving you the MTV finish... but i guess it may still be better than IBN's or WIN TV's graphics... I using templates and making then work for me, well you really cant get anything else cause meh employer eh paying me for graphic work either... side note - he had an interview today for one... didn't sound/look positive... exhale...

Every year allyuh have this programme set proper deadlines nah... I saw the promo for MTVs Music Awards and damn yow it looks HOTT... and I sure you wanted something looking like that too... SORRY! I had to change the Font Type on a whole heap of Graphics today because they weren't fancy or curly enough. Well I did... A Typewriter FONT in yuh Ruckunks... you like the Rounded Edges... OK... cause If you want Script Fonts you could get that too. I would do it but I wont be held responsible when the show airs on television and people cant read the damn text. No one really watches that station anyway. I mean I only watch it for news and I've been told that its only because a certain News Anchor has Big Boobies... I never noticed... :D

So I guess I will go to work tomorrow and finish all that I have been given material for. Thats all I can do. The best part is that they want me to scour the World Wide Web aka the Internet for pictures of the individuals who are nominated. Jeez allyuh doh even know to ask the respective managers for a Press Kit and then send the pictures for me... wait wait wait... i forgot this is a Third World Nation now striving for First World Status... VISION 2020... I should utilize and embrace the power of the internet and use the 100x100 .gif that is 20 years old too... well lemme start looking for pics cause I don't think they will appreciate me using more text for their Award Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment