20080917

Award Season...

brillante weblog premio 2008Well at the end of last month there were the annual Independence Day Awards where persons got awrds for outstanding achievement in various spheres. Richard Thompson and the other members of the 4x100 Olympic relay team got their awards when they finally touched down in TrinBago, and 103FM had their Hall of Fame awards this past Sunday honouring those who have made a contribution to Indian Culture.

So today when I checking email I saw a comment congratulating me on winning an award. Now I was surprised.... I thought... ME! What had I done to deserve such. WUZdeSCENE had credited me with it... I still doh know what/why but I'll gladly accept and thank all who have been reading and continue to support by commenting or otherwise...

I keeping with the theme of the Brillante Weblog Premio award I shall now do my part...

Blogs of Note... in no particular order... here goes...

WUZdeSCENE - fairly new on the blogging scene but HILARIOUS takes on reality...
The Bobolee Chronicles - some serious sarcasm here... be warned
Jumbie's Watch - I may not always agree but I can't wait to read the next post... moved from BlogSpot to new server.
Shizzes - another recent blog with captivating stories from the Daaknite...
Pooraj and Mamoo - subsidary of Shizzes but more colourful and well drawn...
Trinidad Carnival Diary - Keep it up Saucy... I may not have the passion for Carnival but you definitely keep me informed...
MultiMediaAniLOG - the newest one on the block... a view from the inside of a Govt Social programme...

mention to Mani of the ManicouReport... always hopeful that he may return...

Enjoy the blogs...

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aye ... ah like how yuh describe de scene ... Saucy and Mani are two of my faves too ... gonna check out Bobolee now ... liked dat description :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous25/9/08 20:49

    Horse,

    Thanks a lot for the award!

    Was offline for awhile, so I only saw your post today!

    Thanks for reading The Bobolee Chronicles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i too was away... like what u said about the award as well

    ReplyDelete