20061126

Ice Ice Riddim Vol.1

yow me ah wait some months for this riddim sampler to release. I've been listening to Tenor Diamond's "Dem A Dragon' and was mesmerized by the riddim. Big Up Skrewface for first putting me onto KYAAL - "The remix King of Sweden" who produced the riddim.
This initial release from Reggae-Town mainly contains Non-English performances on the riddim. It features 18 cuts from some of Europe's youngSTARS and a couple from the US.
My appetite has been wetted... I yearn for Vol.2... Reggae-Town... Doh Stick...

make sure to leave your reviews @ Reggae-Town's Guestbook

» Ice Ice Riddim Volume 1 Full (90MB .rar) Download
» Genre: Roots
» Year: 2006
» Artists: Various (Germany, Austria, France, Denmark, Spain, UK, USA)
» Label: Reggae-Town Records
» Riddim by: Kyaal

No comments:

Post a Comment