20061203

Press Play

Industry respected Remix / Mixtape Kings, Lexxxus Superior get set to drop the mixtape Press Play. The name not that innovative. I guess Lexxxus want us to just do that...

Press Play features HITS that we have grow accustomed to Reggae, Dancehall, Hip-Hop and even Reggaeton. Remixes abound... it would not be a Lexxxus CD if there were not any. Tony Matterhorn 'Dutty Wine's on an 80's riddim... me nah sell out... you have to listen to the CD. I don't think I would have ever though I would have heard Delly Ranx sing alongside Prodigy. I still feel that there are some dated riddims on the CD. The remixes are a welcome change and all I can say is to take a listen. Red Bull & Guiness is the latest riddim here.

Press Play Comes on the heels of the 100% Local Grade Vol.1 featuring the Riddims and Artists from Trinidad & Tobago. You may be able to download both CD samplers here.

1oo% Local Grade Vol.1


Press Play