20080707

Ah-F*(&!^-gain

I've been trying to stay away from the politics but this one has really done it for me.. the PNM Government is once again going to seek postponement of the Constitutionally due Local Government Elections...

buh whey de a$$

Ah-F*(&!^-gain


SIPARIA MP Kamla Persad-Bissessar yesterday hit Government for its plan to extend, for a third time, the life of local government bodies, as proposed in a Municipal Corporations (Amendment) Bill 2008, which Government plans to debate on Monday in the House of Representatives.


buh this place is peer lawlessness...

yuh doh wah d man who allyuh create a process for... and now this...

Merv is bess u kill me now... cause nex thing after dem elections finally call go be removal of the Gas Subsidy... how d F I gonna be able to transport meh family to school and work... cause d Taxi go hadda raise dey fare too... and it never have enuf bus runnin... like u wah me become a criminal.... cause is only if i tief, kill or kidnap I go be able to make ends meet...



No comments:

Post a Comment